Thursday, September 12, 2013

Welcome and Gold Camp Announcements

Hello Parents,

Welcome to my blog! 

I will posting weekly updates here about upcoming events, announcements, material we are working on in class, and more.  I am hoping that this allows for you to hear more about what is going on the the fourth grade classroom and creates a connection between school and home for your children.

We are off to a great year and Gold Camp is quickly approaching.  I sent out an email on Wednesday with an updated list of the volunteers to chaperone for Gold Camp.  A few have responded to be moved from the "maybe" list to the  "yes" list.  If you have not done so yet, please do so by TOMORROW.  I am hoping to send an email out of who has been chosen to chaperone our trip by next Friday!

Additionally, I handed out packets for Gold Camp on Back-to-School night.  Inside were TWO forms that need to be filled out and brought into the classroom.  I need BOTH forms for each student.  I know one is an allergy form, but if your child has no allergies, it still needs to be turned in!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email me at ajones@olaschoolk8.org.

Have fun at the Faire this weekend!

Miss Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment